In most cases, you can install txt.me on your website just by copying the html chatbox code. Or if your website runs on WordPress you can use our free txt.me Live Chat WordPress plugin.
All the websites
- Head over to your member area and open the Widgets page
- Click on the widget you want to install. If you haven’t created a widget yet, please create it by clicking on the Create Widget button
- On the Widget’s page, open the Installation tab
- Copy the chatbox html code to your clipboard using the Copy the code button or ctrl+c on your keyboard
- Paste the code to all the pages of your website in the </head> section
If your website is built on WordPress, we recommend following this tutorial.