Here you can see more amazing live chat txt.me features plugged into the live chat plugin for your WordPress website.
Please follow these 9 steps to add a live chat plugin to your site
- First, Let’s get to the plugins section of your blog.
For that, open your WordPress dashboard and click on the Plugins link in the left menu.
- Now we are in the Plugins section, where we can see all the already installed plugins and add new ones.
On top of the page, you can find the Add New button. Click on it now.
- We are on the Add Plugins page, where you can see all the available plugins for WordPress.
The plugin we need is called txt.me. Let’s type this name in the search box in the top-right corner of the form.
- Once the txt.me live chat plugin is found, you may see its box with logo, description, and Install Now button.
Click on this button to start the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you will see the Activate Now button in the same box. Click on it now.
Alternatively, you can Activate/Deactivate the plugin on the Plugins > Installed Plugins page at any time in the future. page.
- Once you have activated the plugin, you can find the new item in the left menu. Look for the name txt.me with an attractive blue logo on the left.
Now click on it to open the plugin’s Settings page. We will need it to connect your new live chat plugin with your account at txt.me.
If you do not have an account with us yet, it is about time to do it.
Open in your browser the page https://txt.me/admin/signup, fill out the simple form on it and come back here.
- Now we are on the txt.me WordPress plugin page.
The next step is to log into your account at txt.com to connect it with your WordPress.
For that, click on the link Click here to log into your txt.me account.
- You will be redirected to txt.me login page to enter your credentials.
Do not close the window or open txt.me website in another one.
You need to have an account with txt.me before activating the plugin.
If you do not have an account with us, please create one on the registration page.
- Once you are authorized, you will see the list of widgets from your txt.me account.
Pick one you want to be used for this website.
And then click on the Save selection button to finish the set up process.
Your free WordPress live chat customer support plugin is ready to use. Now you can see the chat box in the bottom right corner of your website.
Ask one of your customer support team to send a message from the chatbox. Make sure that you receive it on your Desktop or Mobile txt.me client.