IInstalling the chat for WooCommerce store
1. Open your WordPress admin panel and click on the Plugins.
We are in the Plugins section, where we can add new plugin for WooCommerce.
2. Now, click on the Add New button.
The plugin we need is txt.me.
3. Type txt.me in the search box in the top-right corner of the page.
4. Once the txt.me live chat plugin is found, you may see its box with logo, description, and Install Now button. Click on this button to start the installation.
6. Activate plugin in the same box.
7. Once you have activated the plugin, you can find the new item in the left menu.
If you do not have an account with us yet, it is about time to do it.
Open in your browser the page https://txt.me/admin/signup, fill out the simple form on it and come back here.
8. The next step is to log into your account at txt.com to connect it with your WooCommerce.
For that, click on the link Click here to log into your txt.me account.
9. You need to have an account with txt.me before activating the plugin.
If you do not have an account with us, please click on the Sing up.
10. Once you are authorized, you will see the list of widgets from your txt.me account.
Pick one you want to be used for this website.
And then click on the Save selection button to finish the set up process.
Now txt.me is added to your WooCommerce, and you can start providing your customers with excellent support. Ask one of your customer support team to send a message from the chatbox. Make sure that you receive it on your Desktop or Mobile txt.me client.
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful, but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!