What is the welcome form?
The form will be shown when opening the chat widget. The welcome form collects emails and other information from potential customers in the widget chat.
Set up a lead generation form in your live chat
- You must have an account in txt.me. Sign up for free and log in.
- If you don’t have a chat widget you will need to create one “Add a new widget”
- Open the settings page of your widget and follow these steps: click on Automation > Welcome form > Show welcome form
- Select the fields you need.
The fields you have selected will be mandatory. Don’t forget to write a greeting for your users and click “Save Changes”.
- How to use our own domain for live chat?
- How to set up holiday & on vacation auto-responses using chat triggers?
- How to set up lead generation using chat triggers
- How to add lead generation form in live chat
- How to connect live chat to Gmail or any other email provider