Minimum relevant experience: 6 years
We create a next-gen live chat to support audio- and video calls, audio messages, stickers, screen sharing, seamless usage on multiple devices, and more.
We look for a high-skilled Java developer to take charge of the app’s backend development and integration with third-party services.
- Developing a quality web application for communication;
- Act as an owner of key features, taking care of their long-term development;
- Writing readable and maintainable code, ensuring test coverage;
- Integrating the product with a number of third-party services;
- Writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Participation in code / design reviews;
- Participation in documenting, project architecture development, release planning.
- Over 5 years of experience in commercial web app development on Java;
- Good experience working with Git, solo and with a team;
- Constructive communicator helping the team to arrive at successful architectural solutions;
- Capability to deliver complex technical concepts to front-end designers and developers in a simple way.
We’re especially interested if you:
- Know the ins and outs of communication apps;
- Are capable of prototyping and designing high-load systems;
- Know Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Jenkins;
- Send us a link to your Github in your cover letter.
- Flexible schedule and 100% remote work;
- Medical insurance (including dentistry) from the first day;
- Friendly staff;
- Excellent work-life balance;
- Optional relocation to our head office in Barcelona.
We’re fond of brief and impressive cover letters, so dropping us three lines on why we should consider you would be a wonderful idea.